Senior Devops Engineer
What are we looking for?
VOOM is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer who’s eager to build and own DevOps processes end-to-end and to join our awesome R&D team.
You will be working closely with the Head of Engineering and engage regularly with VOOM's superb teams.
Our Technological Stack
AWS, Azure, C#, React, SQL, Python, Angular, .Net Core, React-Native, Swift
The ideal candidate
- 4+ years of systems administration experience
- Deep understanding of Linux systems: troubleshooting, designing robust architectures, and understanding the internals.
- A good understanding of Web Servers, Load Balancers, Caching Systems, Relational Databases, Networking, etc.
- A good understanding and hands-on experience with containerized environments and Kubernetes (Docker Compose, Helm, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to automate tasks using scripting languages like Python and Bash, and configuration management tools like Consul, Vault and Terraform
- Experience using and managing CI/CD pipelines
- A team player with great communication skills, who can take part in a diverse cross-functional team and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who are we?
VOOM is a growing InsurTech startup, we created the world’s first usage-based, Pay-Per-Mile, insurance platform for Motorcycles, and are working on expanding with other unique Mobility products.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, California, VOOM is operating in the USA, and Canada and is backed by leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, Verizon Ventures, Jal Ventures, and UP.Partners.