#letsVOOM with us!
VOOM, a rapidly growing InsurTech Startup, is looking for a creative tech-savvy product marketing manager to spearhead our mobility insurance products positioning, product storytelling, content efforts, key messaging, and go-to-market product content efforts.
An ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably a background in content marketing. InsurTech/Fintech experience is a bonus.
How do you know this role is right for you?
- You love to write and find the right way to communicate the story and vision.
- You are a product storyteller with a real passion for product UI, UX & Microcopy.
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
As our PMM you will:
- Listen to stakeholders and to the market and craft thought leadership content
- Research, and build marketing assets of all types.
- Build a product content strategy and campaigns to meet our growth KPI.
- Research all the content of our products, and craft our Brand tone of voice.
- Leverage UI & UX tools to optimize the marketing funnel.
- Communicate insights to senior management and key departments.
- Monitor Product content, UI, UX trends, best practices, and techniques.
- Native English speaker - must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 5+ experience in content or product marketing role (MUST)
- Experience in Content Marketing - Must
- Experience in the hi-tech industry (Fintech/InsurTech - advantage)
- Experience with B2C global tech environments, preferred US market.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven history of out-of-the-box product problem-solving.
- Creative, collaborative, methodical, and organized
Who are we?
VOOM provides dynamically-priced insurance products for various special-mobility verticals. Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, California, VOOM is operating in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom and has raised $22M from leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, and Verizon Ventures. Read our Founder’s, Tomer Kashi, vision for VOOM Insurance.