Who are we?
VOOM is a rapidly growing startup in the InsurTech industry.
We created the world’s first on-demand, usage-based insurance platform for Unique Mobility products.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, CA, VOOM is operating in the USA, Canada, and the United Kingdom and is backed by leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, and Verizon Ventures.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking to hire a driven, independent, and organized Office Manager.
In this role, you will be a focal point of contact of full scope of responsibilities. You will work closely with the HR Manager, manage the welfare events in the company and employees' experience, coordinate the administrative tasks, assist with scheduling meetings for management, and create and maintain a positive and pleasant work environment.
This role can be a great match for someone who thrives in a super-busy environment, ruthlessly organized, and can keep track of lots of different moving parts at once.
The ideal candidate
- Organized with a strong planning skill and multitasking abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both in Hebrew and in English.
- Must be a team player with flexibility and ability to adapt to changes with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in computer skills, and MS Office Suites – a must
- Enjoys the opportunities and challenges of working in a startup environment.
- Experienced as an office manager, front desk manager or administrative assistant – an advantage
What will you do?
- Coordinate administrative tasks such as tracking expenses and invoices, paying bills, ordering kitchen and equipment supplies, travel arrangements, mail, parking, etc.
- Ensuring the office environment is pleasant and productive.
- Work with the company's suppliers and service providers at all locations.
- Lead office maintenance and assist with projects such as moving to a new site.
- Carrying out welfare activities and events - Happy-Hour, VOOMiversary, holidays toast, company trip, b-day, etc.
- Performing tasks related to onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Assist with scheduling meetings for management, when needed.