#LetsVOOM With US!
VOOM Insurance is an innovative startup in the InsurTech industry.
We created the world’s first on-demand, usage-based insurance platform for Unique Mobility products.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
We’ve recently launched the world’s first and only Pay Per Mile insurance solutions for Motorcycles, and have a rich pipeline of unique mobility products that are coming soon.
We are a diverse team of data scientists, marketing, product and insurance enthusiasts.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in NYC, our agency is operating in the USA and Canada, and is backed by leading VCs such as JAL Ventures, UP.Partners, Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, and Verizon Ventures.
About the Role
We're looking for an exceptional individual contributor to develop and grow our partner network in the motorcycle space. You will play a critical role in developing, managing, and expanding VOOM’s strategic partnerships within the motorcycle dealership and insurance ecosystems.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the motorcycle space and proven experience working in the motorcycle industry - dealerships, riding associations, insurance, financing, etc.
In this position, you will:
- Identify, prospect & build relationships with dealerships, agents, brokers and key stakeholders within the motorcycle industry
- Refine VOOM’s messaging and positioning of our unique proposition in the market
- Represent VOOM at industry conferences and events
- This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- 5+ years of experience in the motorcycle industry- dealerships, riding associations, insurance, financing, etc.
- Insurance knowledge - an advantage
- Existing professional network in the motorcycle space
- Clear track record of over-achieving targets
- Strong presence (in-person & virtual) & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Successfully able to work in high-growth & ambiguous start-up environments