VOOM is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our awesome R&D team.
You will work with stakeholders and engage regularly with our Product, Marketing, Operations, and Support teams in IL and the US.
If you are an independent individual who also enjoys working with the team, have the ability to deduct important analytical questions, the technical skill for complex deep-dives into data, and the communication quality to help the team turn ideas into action - you belong with VOOM!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the R&D team to develop and maintain dashboards and metrics, sound an early alarm on discrepancies, and monitor the integrity of the reported data
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the InsurTech industry, our products, users, and business strategy
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to improve the digital user experience
- Work with the department heads to gain insight into the data and help make informed decisions
- Analyze existing tools and databases and provide reports and recommendations.
What We Need:
- At least 2 Years of experience in a data analytics roles
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, and knowledge of how cloud databases work
- A curious, independent, proactive individual with a self-learning approach
- An excellent collaborator with great communication skills, who can take part in a diverse cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of BI platforms (Tableau, QlikView) is an advantage
Who are we?
VOOM is a growing InsurTech startup, we created the world’s first usage-based, Pay-Per-Mile, insurance platform for Motorcycles, and are working on expanding with other unique Mobility products.
The company’s first product, SkyWatch, leverages the power of machine learning to assess and mitigate risks and provide on-demand insurance for thousands of drone pilots.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with an office in Palo Alto, California, VOOM is operating in the USA, and Canada and is backed by leading VCs such as Arbor Ventures, F2 Capital, Kaedan, Verizon Ventures, Jal Ventures, and UP.Partners.
Please send your CV to email@example.com